Music 101 – 12 Years Above
This course helps the student relate the technical details learned to the practical applications, which in turn improves their ability to appreciate the music they listen to. Listening and performance-related activities designed by us enable them to understand various concepts of music and help sharpen their analytical and creative thinking skills, which will also be reinforced through our inquiry-based teaching. It also helps them broaden their minds about various aspects and fields within music, which helps the students to appreciate the art form better.
- 12 Years +
- 3 Months Course – 12 Classes.
- Start Date – 29th August, Classes will be on every Sat.
- Timing – 4-5 PM
- The Classes will commence once we have 6 Kids Enrolled.
- Payment can be made on a monthly basis.
- Traditional and non-traditional music notations
- Music theory
- Concept of rhythms and pitches
- Listening and practical activities
- Music analysis
- Musicianship and aural skills.
- Duration 4 Hrs
- Skill level 6-12 Years
- Language English
- Assessments Yes