3D Designing – Beginner
3D printing also is known as Additive Manufacturing (AM), is transforming how products are designed, produced, and serviced. 3D Modeling is a revolutionary educational tool in rapid prototyping technology to manufacture 3D printed models.
- 10Yrs & Above
Key Takeaways for students
- Learning the basics of designing in a fun learning way.
- Learning the basic tools to make 2D sketches into 3D Objects.
- Students can convert 2D ideas into 3D with computer software and 3D printer. The 3D objects are “PRINTED” from molten PLA (biodegradable) material.
- Designing – Beginner program is designed to give students an opportunity to make creative things with their designing capabilities.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed 3D Model.
- Duration 13Hrs
- Skill level 10Yrs & Above
- Language English
- Assessments Yes