Climate Change Sustainability:10-14 Years
This course is an interactive workshop where students learn about complex problems like climate change and sustainability that humanity faces in the 21st century. The course is based on various types of games that help students touch upon the different issues that make climate change such a difficult issue for humankind to overcome. This course is designed to equip the students with the mindset needed to solve this complicated problem, and the courage essential for building bold careers as world political and business leaders of tomorrow. In summary, this course is aimed at teaching children to dare to dream.
- 10 Years to 14 Years
- Start Date – 15th August
- Timing – 8PM IST To 9PM IST, Every Saturday
Key Takeaways by session
- Session 1: What is sustainability? What is climate change?
- Session 2: Why is this important for you?
- Session 3: Why so complex?
- Session 4: Competition
- Session 5: Cooperation
- Session 6: Role of empathy in sustainability
- Session 7: Home Remedies – actions one can take at home
- Session 8: Asking questions – learning to be critical
- Session 9: Creating visions and the power of an individual
- Session 10: Careers in sustainability & climate change
Materials required during the workshop
- Adobe Flash player activated on Internet explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari will be helpful
- Duration 10 Hours
- Skill level 10-14 Years
- Language English
- Assessments Yes