Portrait Sketching – Beginner 1.0
This class is an introductory class to Sketch a Realistic Human Portrait. The coach will introduce herself and give a glimpse of what students will learn and how they can build a career in this field. So if you want your kid to take up sketching and use their creativity, this is the perfect class for them.
- Start Date – 26th July
- Time – 5 PM – 7 PM
- Classes will be held every Sunday
- Every Class will be 2 Hrs
- This series is designed for students having beginner to intermediate level of experience at sketching.
- Suitable for 9+ years of age.
- This course would be focused on human portrait sketching but the same concepts could be applied for sketching any subject.
Key Takeaways for students
- A course specially designed for students to understand the fundamental concepts behind creating impressive portraits/sketches.
- The students would be sketching live during the session which would allow them to address any challenges they are facing.
- The course would cover the structure and anatomy of each facial feature to build a portrait in a step-by-step manner using these building blocks.
- By the end of the series, the students would have a complete portrait sketch ready.
Materials required during the workshop
- Graphite pencils (preferably HB and 4B)
- Sheets of paper/ sketch book
- Cotton stubs/ Cotton balls/ old paint brush
- Compass (optional)
- Divider (optional)
- Lectures 4
- Duration 8 Hrs
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Assessments Yes