Sketching mix media
This drawing course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn how to draw.
Proposed Course Duration & Fees:
- Age – Adult and 12+
- 8 classes of 1 hour each /weekly twice (total 8 hours)
- Method: Online meetings (Zoom)
- Fees- one month ₹1600 / 3 months ₹4320 (10% off)
- Monday 2-3 pm. And Friday 5-6 pm.
Who this course is for:
- This drawing course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn how to draw.
- This course is intended for anyone who wishes to get better at sketching.
- Anyone interested in drawing or painting.
- Anyone looking for a career in the arts.
- Anyone wanting a creative outlet.
- Anyone interested in design.
- This series is designed for students having beginner to advance level
- Suitable for 12+ years of age and Adults
Materials required during the workshop:
- A3 size cartridge paper sketchbook
- Watercolor sheet 300gsm
- HB,2B to 10B Graphite pencil sharpened
- Stadler mars lumograph black 4B,8B
- Stamps for merging
- Soft Eraser, Ruler, Any one or two coloring medium like oil pastels/color pencils, acrylic colors/watercolor cake /tube watercolor pencil 24shades
- For a painting water container, a cotton rag, etc Brushes 00,1 to 10 soft, long pointed Cotton buds/ old paintbrush
What you’ll learn
- The students would be sketching live during the session which would allow them to address any challenges they are facing.
- Sketching is a process step-by-step manner.
- The course would cover Pencil Grades and Sharpening, Light and Shadow, Sketching, Texture Study, Landscape Drawing, Portrait Drawing Object, drawing, Still life Use of various mediums of coloring.
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level 12 Yrs+ | 8 Classes
- Language English
- Assessments Yes