About The Demo Class
This demo class will be divided in 2 halves.
First half – Kids will learn the art of designing clothes. Children have the freedom to take 5 min to sketch their favorite clothing piece they want to design for. Then they will be introduced to the figure body so they can trace over their clothing piece on it. They will be taught how to add color and accessories to their designs.
Second half – In the second half kids will be taught basic table etiquettes.
- 6 Years -12 Years
Key Takeaways for students
- 7 pm – introduction and a brief overview of the demo class.
- 7:05-7:10 – Have the children sketch clothing
- 7:10-7:20 – Go over the sketching/designing in a second round.
- 7:20-7:30 – Explanation of the future course and answer any questions
- 7:30-8.00 – Learn basic table etiquette and introduction to this course.