6 Years & Above
About the class
This class gives a basic introduction on how to sketch very realistic human portraits. We have all seen numerous gorgeous sketches and wondered the possibilities of doing it ourselves. This is a perfect opportunity to understand the field and learn how to make perfect sketches.
- 5 mins introduction of the Coach.
- 10 mins brief about the various career opportunity in sketching.
- 30 mins introduction to the basics of sketching.
- 10 mins preview to the course coverage.
Materials required during the workshop
- Graphite pencils (preferably HB and 4B)
- Sheets of paper/ sketchbook
- Cotton stubs/ Cotton balls/ old paintbrush
- Compass (optional)
- Divider (optional)