Glorii.co (the “Site” or “Platform”) is an online platform that enables individuals to enroll themselves or their children for learning various non-academic and academic courses to develop existing or new skills (the “Services”). Services can be rendered in both recorded and live forms; and can be taught in one-on-one or group sessions.
Collection of Information
When You visit the Site or use our Services, we may collect and store certain information attributed to identify You. Some of the information collected are as mentioned below:
Data provided by you on the Site
- Contact Details – mobile number/e-mail address
- Date of birth
- Billing address
- Payment details – debit/credit card or any other mode
- Class recordings – audio/video
- School details
- Profile photo
- Projects completed and shared on the Platform
- Reviews shared on courses, topics or coaches
- Details of members referred (through a contact-share method or individual references)
- Any other information shared voluntary by you in the profile or comments section
Passive data collected automatically
During your visit on our Site or usage of our Services, we might also receive certain data points automatically that might be stored in our servers. We may store and use such data or similar data as collected/owned by our authorized third parties – including but not limited to service providers, business partners, business consultants or business affiliates. Some of the data points collected automatically are as mentioned below –
- Social media information (when You sign in with a social account like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google)
- Browser details
- Device type
- IP address
- Time zone
We may use such data points with other data points for various analytics/reporting such as identifying the traffic on our Site, evaluating number of visitors to our Site or to individual pages on various sections on our Site, country of traffic origin and domain details of our visitors’ Internet service providers.
We also “Cookies”, which is the information hosted by our systems and shared with your browser while you visit the Site. These Cookies help us offer extra functionalities and also help us analyze the traffic, usage and time metrics of our Site in a detailed manner.
You may refer to the help section on your browser to know more on receiving notifications when you receive new cookies or to turn of the cookies. It is highly recommended to keep the Cookies “turned on” as they allow you to benefit from our features and functionalities while you use our Services on our Site.
Usage of Information
We might use the information provided by You for various purposes, including but not limited to –
- Identifying You as a visitor/user
- To maintain an independent account for You
- Sharing information through e-mail/ messages/calls
- Sharing updates and information through newsletters if you have subscribed
- Offering Services – all or personalized
- Giving you access to some of the locked sections of our Site
- Help you use our advanced customer service
- Processing payment towards Services that you wish to obtain
- Sending you invoices, payment confirmation and other Service related information
- Better understanding the traffic on our Site and user-specific usage track
- Understand and evaluate usage behavior and trends on the Platform
- Track the performance of students and coaches
- Comply with relevant applicable laws and regulations
We may also send you personalized or general promotional materials related to our Services, ongoing offers, new additions to courses, onboarding new coaches, expanding our range of offerings and so on. In case you wish to stop receiving such e-mails, you may unsubscribe to them by selecting the “Unsubscribe” option in those e-mails or by writing a note to our customer support desk. Our team will ensure that the task is taken care of for you.
The recordings of our sessions might be shared with coaches to give them a feedback about the course, curriculum, teaching pattern, emphasis on few topics and so on. This is aimed towards contributing on an ongoing basis to ensure that we keep improvising and developing content for the betterment of all participants. We may also share the feedback/review shared by participants/students/parents with coaches and other authorized parties to contribute towards betterment of our Services in the long run.
Storage of Information
All information shared by you either voluntarily or passively will be stored on our secure systems and servers. We take utmost care in protecting or users’ data just like we protect our data. Our team members and business associates always conform to various standard confidentiality clauses in our agreements with them, both written and oral.
We lay utmost importance in keeping the Personal Information of all our Users secure. Using internet to identify and share data is not 100% secure – We do our best to ensure that there are strict protocols to protect them.
Some of the measures taken to protect data and identify include –
- Data is stored in a safe and secure environment (both physically and on the servers)
- Only employees, service providers and other third party representatives have access to the data, on a strictly need-to-know and need-to-use basis
- All confidential information related to payment to avail the Services are protected as per the best industry practices
Despite our data security protocols in place, We do not accept liability for disclosures or misuses that are beyond our control. Apart from the measures taken by us, it is your equal responsibility to safeguard your account credentials. You are strictly advised to keep your passwords confidential and never share it with others. Violation to this may lead to exposure of your Personal Information. Also, You must ensure the security of your laptop, computer or mobile device through which you avail our Services.
Link to other Websites
You may send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our Grievance Officer – Mr. Mr. Vaibhav Kothari.